vintage love {christmas edition}

December 3rd | blog friends, decorating

i took some photos at ruby rose {click here} yesterday.

oh i love that little shop.

but it’s daaangerous. very dangerous!

so many pretty things, i can hardly stand it [in a good way!!].

and they have a new blog. with such pretty pictures, i know you’ll get inspired!!

shiny and rusty and dusty and worn to perfection. so beautiful! i love it.

so pop by and look at their new blog {click here}

and leave a sweet comment and tell them hi!

i can’t wait to share the sweet painting i got at ruby rose yesterday.

have you found any good 2nd hand treasures lately??

1. Claudine says:

Such lovely photos! Excited to visit the blog.

My second hand “treasure” is actually a pair of jeans “new to me!” Hooray for thrifting!

2. So pretty!! where is this gorgeous shop??

you should stop by modern kiddo today. i made a retro music mix from all my Christmas Albums! I think you’d like it lady lady!
    xoxo
    A

3. GretchenG says:

I’m quite envious you have such a lovely place to go for treasures! Looks utterly delightful!!!!

4. Kelly says:

I would love to visit that little shop someday, I love thrifting.

I recently found a vintage globe from the 50′s in a little german town of Hermann, MO to add to my collection! On the prowl for many more..

Your holdiday decorations are goreous!

5. Karen says:

Ever since I received my necklace, I have followed your blog and loved it. After seeing your note to give ruby rose some love, I figured it was high time I gave yours some. So glad all is well with you and yours and my daughter and I are loving your decorating ideas!

6. I love vintage Christmas…I bought some balls today at my thrift store and I keep filling bowls with them! They are just gorgeous! Thanks for the link and happy holidays! ♥

7. Lea Culp says:

Beautiful pictures! I’ll go right over and check out the link.

Happiness!

8. jennifer says:

thank you for sharing ruby rose with your readers! :)
    j.

9. Cathie Helgeland says:

Lisa,
    I feel compeld to write you a note and let you know how much I appriciate your daily posts…they are generally a little part of my day.. I do so enjoy seeing what treasures you’ve made or the beautiful pictures you’ve taken, the upbeat messages you post.. hugs, from a fan!

10. Amy Kardel says:

Lisa,
    Your beautfiul pictures inspire me. thanks for reminding us of the beauty God has put all around us!