One of the questions I get asked a lot is, ‘How do you tie your scarf?’ I’ve come up with a way I like, it’s not technical but the end result is cozy and fun. Here’s how I do it…
1. Start with one end around your neck.
2. Wrap around once.
3. Then wrap around a second time. You should have two short tails on either side.
4. Tuck the fist side halfway through the bottom part of the scarf. Don’t pull it all the way through.
5. Do the same thing on the other side– pull the end halfway through.
6. Fluff and adjust until you get the desired look. Easy and fun!
Here’s another scarf tying tutorial here. Do you loves scarves as much as I do?