Our brand new ‘celebrate’ cake topper!

June 1st | inspiration

Happy Friday, friends! That feels like a reason to celebrate! Whoo-hoo! I’m so excited to share our brand new celebrate cake topper with you. It’s hand-stamped with vintage letterpress stamps and seriously adorable. Here are some fun idea on how to use it…

1. Angel food cake with fresh berries and cream–perfect for Father’s day or a summer gathering.

I just stacked up two store bought angel food cakes with cream in between and on top and loaded it up with berries. So fun!

2. Make an ordinary day extra special with pancakes stacked up and our special celebrate topper. When the kids wake up and ask what we’re celebrating, you can tell them we’re celebrating summer, sunshine, being a family. There is always a reason to celebrate, don’t you think?

French press coffee, syrup and pancakes topped off with a sweet celebrate topper–yep, that’s pretty much perfect!!

3. And last but not least, stack donuts of on a cake plate and finish it off with our adorable celebrate topper. Donuts are like a party in a box!

I’ll take the one with pink icing and sprinkles please! {Actually after we shot that pic, I think that’s the one I ate!} This has be our most versatile cake topper–perfect for making an ordinary day special or a special occasion even more amazing.

How would you use the celebrate cake topper?

1. Oh this is the cutest thing ever!

Did you know today is National Doughnut Day?!??!?!?!

I would use the Celebrate topper as a potted plant stake if I was giving an orchid or plant to someone for something special like a housewarming, birthday, etc.!

3. Lisa Day says:

I saw this on your website and wasn’t even thinking I needed this…now I see these pictures and I KNOW I NEED IT!! This is so stinkin’ cute!

4. Lindsey says:

Love this! So nice that it can be used for so many different occasions. Great idea!

5. Oh my….must add this to my MUST HAVE LIST! Lisa you have such a gift for designing pieces that shout !”how did I live without this!”.

6. kara s. says:

waking up for one more day of life IS a HUGE reason to celebrate! what fun ideas. :)

7. Danielle says:

This is adorable Lisa! Such a unique piece & those pancakes sure look yummy!

8. SusanC says:

I’d use it on a cake for my hubby who retired effective today after teaching for 35 years!

9. Oh seriously?! Super cute! Great job, Lisa!

10. Oh I love this! I would use it for my daughter’s high school graduation party :)

11. birthdays every year, graduations, upcoming baby showers…..the thoughts are endless!!
    So unique and beautiful
    It would be neat to see in the pictures year to year on birthday cakes

12. Cake Toppers says: