friday love {instagram}

February 8th | instagram

Hey friends! I’m sharing cell phone pics today and linking up with Jeannett from Life Rearranged. If you’re on instagram, you can find me under lisaleonard.

Blue skies and birdies make for a perfect backdrop. Now, if only I could lay around and do nothing!

{Above} on my wrist lately, our gold connected bracelet. LOVE.

Lots and lots of creating happening around here. Feels good!

David has been laughing himself to sleep and waking up smiling. I love a happy kiddo!

I’ve picked a few thermoses recently at thrift stores and my MIL brought me sunflowers. This little arrangement by my kitchen sink was so fun.

Target run!! {yay!}

David got lots of good snuggles with Nana. In this pic they’re both asleep and there’s also two little doggies crashed out too!

Some backseat silliness with Matthias. {Nana was sitting up front}

Stop, collaborate and listen.

We’ve had some gorgeous weather lately, and also some gray days. I think the trees are confused about what season it is!

Madonna Inn is decked out for Valentine’s day and it. is. awesome.

It’s Friday. Woohoooo! This weekend Steve and I are flying to Mexico for a getaway. Color me very very happy. This mama needs a break! What are your weekend plans?

1. Melissa says:

I love all the pics, but my fav has to be the STOP sign… that cracked me up. Love me some MC Hammer. :)

2. Kayla Booth says:

Isn’t stop, collaborate and listen Vanilla Ice? Lol!!! Love your pics!

This weekend? SNOW on Long Island. I am so excited to stay in, snuggle my baby girl, drink tea, stay cozy in my house and then build snowmen and snow angels when it’s all done! Have fun in Mexico!

4. omg look at those valentines decorations!

have fun on your trip and enjoy the heat!

5. Niki says:

Lisa, that is so funny…we leave for Mexico on Monday!! Ole, Friend!! :) Love ya!

6. Kelli says:

I love that pic of Nana and David!

Enjoy Mexico {like I have to tell you!}!! I have lots of little dates here and there with friends and family this weekend. It’s no trip to Mexico! xoxo

7. melody says:

I love your pictures! My favorite was the Stop hammer time!!! Ha. I am participating too this week;)

8. omg, I love the thermos vases. And the sunflowers. I bought a big packet of seeds to plant but I have a few more months before I can put them in the ground.

9. laura b says:

Great photos. Love the 1st with the birds in the sky. And the sunflowers in the thermos mugs…brilliant. Stopping by from Life Rearranged.