boutique love: poppy, morro bay

September 20th | found here & there, jewelry, san luis obispo

One of my very favorite shops in Morro Bay is carrying our heartfelt line. Poppy has been a favorite boutique for years and years now. I got a great pair of jeans there, like, 7 years ago, and I was hooked! From cards, to jewelry, and pretty candles–it’s seriously an adorable and unique shop. Find a dress for yourself and the perfect gift for a friend.

Wil you please hop over and ‘like’ Poppy on Facebook? Because when one of your favorite shops starts carrying your jewelry–it’s a happy, happy day! And if you’re in Morro Bay, make sure to stop by. Thank you, Poppy. You rock.

1. Jen says:

Poppy is a great shop. I adore Morro Bay as well!

2. Linda says:

I love that shop. So cool they are carrying your jewelry.

3. Melissa says:

So jealous! I live in the middle of now where Wisconsin, probably not going to make it to this shop. :) Looks like a very cool shop. I also wish a shop near me would carry your heartfelt items… they look dreamy!

4. sally says:

What a beautiful shop and of course your jewelry is gorgeous!

You are amazing!

5. Lisa says:

What a beautiful store. I love how colorful it is, and of course your jewelry, too.

6. OMG this shop looks amazing!
    Love little shops nestled away that have treasures you cannot find anywhere else!!

7. Colleen says:

You have so many cute shops in your area. Lucky You!

8. jessica says:

i have a really random question…how do you get your pictures to be so close together in your post? do you use photobucket, i do, but then there is always quite a large space between my pictures, and i love how close yours are together.

and then everything else about your blog. and your sweet family. oh, and your clothes. :-) wait! and the jewelry! haha

9. Jamie says:

Do you offer the Heartfelt line on your website? I do not live near the shop as well and NEED to get my hands on them. I love all the products I’ve bought from you.

10. Joyce says:

One of my favorite stores too! My fiance knows we have to stop at Poppy every time we visit Morro Bay…we even have a tradition where he buys me a piece of jewelry. I think that fits right in with your new line!