huge announcement–wholesale line!

January 19th | events, jewelry

Dear friends, I am thrilled to announce our brand new wholesale line

heartfelt by lisa leonard designs!! We’ve been working on this for months–and I can finally spill the beans.
The new line is full of beautiful, meaningful pieces that will make your heart happy.
And these pieces aren’t available in our online shop–they are just for boutiques and retailers. So incredibly exciting!
If you’re a shop owner, contact us at wholesale@lisaleonardonline.com. If you’re not a shop owner, let your favorite local boutiques know about our new wholesale line!
This has been a labor of love–not just for me, but for our team. We’ve poured hundreds of hours into the collection and we are giddy to share it with you. I know you’re going to LOVE it as much as I do! Hop over to the shop to get a few more details and request a catalog.

Congrats to you and your team. Onward and upward!

2. Amanda says:

That’s so exciting! Congratulations!

3. laura says:

hi- great news!- can you have a new spot on your site listing stores that sell your stuff- then we can find it locally- thanks

• Lisa Leonard says:

that’s a great idea, laura. we’re working on a way to direct people to boutiques and retail stores who carry us!

4. Congratulations to you!!

5. Melody says:

Yay!! Congratulations and best of luck in your new endeavor ♥

6. LoriDanelle says:

Awesome!!!!! Love seeing your new ventures & celebrating as they flourish!

7. Julie says:

Yay…already forwarded your email to a friend of mine who owns a small boutique. Can’t wait!!

8. tiffany day says:

lisa how fabulous – very exciting and I am happy for you!

i will anxiously await a local store I can visit and check out your wholesale line!!

I like the idea of you listing the stores on your website that will carry your line! Makes me wish I had a boutique ALL the more so I could carry your sweet jewerely!

xoTiffany

9. Jen O'Connor says:

WOW WOW WOW
    …this is big stuff and great news!!!

I would be honored to sell your work at Earth Angels…

I can only sell what I love, and you know i wear one of your necklaces almost every day…

soooo excited about this and please keep me posted on wholesale details and info!

And, congrats on growing your business…
    xxoo Jen

10. Janelle says:

Beautiful!

Janelle

11. Amy says:

Please provide a listing when you can! I LOVELOVELOVE the necklace with the bird and the heart that I see in the pic, so I’ll need to know who’s carrying it!

12. Lea Culp says:

Yea! for you! I bet it won’t take long for the word to spread and you and your team will be some busier folks. Blessings on this new endeavor!

13. Debbie says:

My husband got me one of your necklaces for Christmas. I am in LOVE with it and your designs. I have worn it every day since!

I will let our towns local boutiques know about the new line.

I have gotten so many compliments…Your creativity is an inspiration.

Thank you!

14. Tracy says:

This is wonderful, Lisa! Congratulations!!! :) )

15. Melissa says:

OMG I really hope someone in my area will start to carry these. I want the bird and heart necklace… Anyone in Wisconsin carrying these thus far?? :)
    Congrats!

16. Melissa says:

Oh sorry I meant LOVE necklace not heart. ;)

17. Shelby says:

These are BEAUTIFUL! I also love the Brave love necklace. I have three grown children that have given me 8 grandchildren that I adore. I live in Norwalk, Ca. Do you have a shop nearby where I can purchase? Congrats on your new line as well!

18. Michele says:

Sooooo exciting!!!!! I’ve been wanting to carry your beautiful jewelry in my store Harvest forever!!!!! Can’t wait to bring it to Nova Scotia!!!!! Thanks Lisa!!!!

19. amyks says:

Love all your stuff and tell everyone about you :) I just wanted to let you know that I also forwarded the email on to a friend that owns a store here in my neighborhood. She said she was going to check it out. I hope she decides to carry your stuff. Her store is called “Olivia Browning”, fyi!!!
    Good luck with the newest adventure.
    Amy

20. [...] has just recently introduced a new wholesale line which includes this pretty keepsake bowl, along with some other amazing [...]

21. Maureen Haff says:

Would love to learn more info on wholesale ordering. I have a shop in Glenside Pa…
    Sweet Magnolia (on Facebook and website coming soon)

Love your design