oh, i love a sale!

January 9th | jewelry

saturdaysale2

it’s a good day to shop.

20% off your entire order, TODAY only!

enter code saturdaysale.

you can shop here.  happy saturday!

No Responses

1. Susan says:

Thank you so much! I just placed an order! I ordered the beautiful “loved” necklace for a dear friend that is moving soon. I wanted something that she could look at and remember those that that love her from far away. I think this will be perfect!

2. lisa says:

thank YOU susan! i love that piece–i hope she loves it too!! xo

3. Kathleen says:

Just purchased my word of the year necklace (simplify) and the from up here necklace. Can’t wait to see the aqua beads with the gorgeous aqua earrings I received from a free earring friday! I seriously design my outfits around my Lisa necklaces and they totally brighten my day. The compliments I receive are countless and the gifts I gave for Christmas were not only well-received, but brought the recipients to tears. Thank you thank you thank you for making jewelry with so much meaning.

4. Peggy says:

Oh!!!! I love a sale, too!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

5. Kari says:

Thank you so much, Lisa. I have been wanting to buy a name necklace and this was just the excuse. We are adopting and just decided on a name. My first purchase with his name. I can’t wait to wear it. Your jewelry is beautiful!

6. Jackie H says:

Doh! Can’t believe I just missed it – came home after church to find the sale over. But that’s ok – you’ll have another right? :) Keep up the great work – love your inspired and creative jewelry! :) God bless!

7. kara says:

Hi Lisa, I am here by way of Fabulous K. Your stuff is AMAZING and seriously craveable. I am saying hi and hoping above all hopes that I win you giveaway on her blog. If I don’t I will be shopping with you soon. Beautiful work !
    Kara

8. jessica says:

oh, i so wish you would do this again!!! i’m a little off this week, but i want one of your necklaces so bad!!
    hope you are good. love your blog. first time here!!!!

9. Amy says:

I really heart your jewelry and am entering a contest, but if I do not win. I hope that you run another sale soon. :)

10. Lynda says:

Wow that is so BEAUTIFUL!!!