2009 ornament {early bird special}

October 1st | older posts

ornament2009

we’re introducing our christmas ornament early this year.  some of you are already planning for the holidays.  i already have a gift for my mom-but other than that, i’m just starting my christmas shopping.  christmas always sneaks up on me–so maybe i better get going!!

ornament2010-1

our solid pewter ornament is just over three inches long and are strung with sheer, sage ribbon.  customize with up to 30 characters!

ornament2010-3

hand-stamped, hammered, polished–  what a perfect gift!

ornament2010-4

regular price is $28 each, but you can find them HERE on sale for the next few days (only $22.50!!).

have you started your christmas shopping yet??

1. Southern Gal says:

It’s beautiful! My daughter and her new husband would love this. I’ll have to start shopping early!

2. Teresa K says:

I love it!! Is it possible to have the letters on the front?

3. jasmine says:

Lisa, this is absolutely gorgeous! I’m thinking it could be an excellent thank-you gift for my customers :)

4. Kim says:

Oh my goodness. These are absolutely gorgeous and I haven’t started shopping yet, but I will.

Would you be able to stamp both sides for an additional charge? The perfect gift. I LOVE THEM!

5. denise says:

i like the leaves. i could see them hanging from some sort of tree too, as a family tree of leaves- each leaf containing the names of family members.

6. Corinne says:

So gorgeous! I’ve already done most of my shopping… but I might have to think about adding these to our gifts. Beautiful.

7. Cheryl says:

Gorgeous! Thanks for the reminder… I have to start shopping and crafting soon. Can’t believe it’s October already!

8. Teresa says:

Does the 30 character limit include the spaces between words? The first names of my family equal 30 characters with the spaces in between. But I want the date too. Can I get the names on the front and the year on the back? Sorry I’m so difficult, LOL :)

9. Bonnie says:

your items are always so simple and beautiful! I am definitely going to do more than looking once our budget allows :) For now window shopping will have to do *sigh*

10. Bonnie says:

ps. I really like Denise’s idea about doing some sort of family tree with them

11. rongyun says:

This is so beautiful .I like them very much.I love jewelry very much .I find a very good website .I think I will introduce to you .Women will be charming .