a day at the beach.

March 7th | older posts

we walked along the shore in cambria and came upon a seastar. matty wasn’t willing to touch it…

but he wanted me to put it back in the ocean

we found a huge log to play on.

and practiced writing letters in the sand.

steve is away for a conference, but we had so much fun with nana!
tonight and tomorrow I am selling jewelry at a women’s conference in Atascadero. It will be a fun getaway. What are your weekend plans??

1. Heather says:

How funny! I’m spending the weekend in Atascadero with my in-laws. :)

Where is the conference? I hope you sell out of your beautiful work!

2. Katrina says:

I just love the pictures! Cayucos and Cambria are a few of my favorite getaways.

3. katarinasmama says:

One of our favorite places is Cambria…I miss it!…have a wonderful conference…we’re just hangin’ out and enjoying some warmer temps…and then next week is Spring Break…a weak yipee…from this Mama.

4. Alice Wills Gold says:

We had dinner out with no kids tonight…oh, how conversation can be heaven. Tomorrow everything got cancelled for snow..even more heaven…a Saturday with nothing to do!

Thanks for the great photos…how I miss the ocean.

5. Kristen says:

looks like a fun fun day!

6. chrissie says:

wish I was there.

7. Emily says:

Lisa, I just love popping over to your blog.

It is a daily exhale for me. A bit of piece in my day regardless of what else has cropped up.

Thank you. Thank you. for sharing your art, your boys, and yourself with us.

8. Emily says:

Ha. I misspelled peace. I think you know what I meant. :)

9. Kristin says:

I hope you do marvelously at the conference! Your photos from the beach are absolutely gorgeous :)

This weekend we will be finishing up the remodeling of our living room floor (fun fun). :)

Also wanted to let you know that the drawing has been completed on the blog for the grand giveaway!! I am also holding a poll for another prize for the winning name. :) If you have a moment, stop on by and cast your vote!

10. live your life.. says:

Hi Lisa! I really love to read your blog..im on here nearly every day! i wanted to ask you where you edit your pictures?! I absolutely love them!

11. ~Jenn Danza~ says:

I’ll be happily painting in my studio!!! Yeah!!!

12. Dandelions & Daisies Photography says:

That looks like such a beautiful day, very peaceful.

13. Kelly says:

I remember learning at the Sea World that when a star fish is out of water, it is actually holding its breath!

He probably saved that star fish!