(more) birds at twilight.

March 11th | older posts

twlightbirds.jpg
yesterday at twilight a flock of crows decided to spend some time in our front yard. there must have been at least 100 birds. pretty cool , but a little scary if you’ve ever seen the birds. i couldn’t pass up the opportunity to snap a few shots, though. i especially love the one with the moon. what a poser.

1. chrissie says:

Dang. You’re good.

2. Jennifer says:

What neat pictures! Isn’t it amazing how something so simple can be so beautiful?

3. Becca says:

Very cool. Do you still use picnik for your editing?

4. Renelle says:

I’m loving these pics… :) Someday I would love to chat with you about cameras…

5. Theresa says:

I too love the Poser! What a wonderful picture.

I so look forward to your postings. When I open my reader and your blog is bold it is the first one I click on. I always know that what I find when I open it will transport me to where ever you have taken pictures. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent, beautiful family and your heart with us. :)

6. Stephanie H says:

I’ve had this obsession with artistic looking birds growing in me for awhile. I was even given the Sweet & Simple Bird Necklace you have displayed on the side for Christmas. Love it! And love these pictures!

7. Lisa says:

thanks for your encouragement everyone! becca–i didn’t use picnik to edit these, well i used picnik for the collage, but i just antiqued them in iphoto and lightened them a bit. xo

8. beth says:

these are soooo terrific….I wish a flock of these black birds would find their way to my house !!!

9. Kristin says:

These guys are GORGEOUS. You have such an eye for photography. :)

10. pamela brown says:

This is totally off the subject of your blog but I have been trying to contact your email address info@lisaleonardonline.com b/c I received your necklace with the two little hearts and freshwater pearl as my gift for having my second daughter and the chain broke. I am so upset it has been a couple of weeks and I truly miss wearing this beautiful and inspiring piece of jewelry and someone who is in charge of your email inquiries hasn’t responded about how to replace the chain. I love all of your work and I loved reading the story about your precious son….
    thank you.

11. Erica says:

LOVE these. That last one is wonderful! Great eye!

12. Daniela says:

It’s funny! Yeah, I have seen “the birds” too!! It must have been a strange thing to have all these birds outside the window!