rainy day play.

December 16th | older posts

geese.jpg the rain took a little break, so we went outside to say hi to the neighbors–two noisy geese. i think they wanted bread?! but we were just there to chat!!

puddle-jumping.jpg
matty did some puddle jumping, or puddle jumping in, rather! rain + dirt road = happy boys!

1. Theresa says:

I love puddle jumping in. Only difference is I wear flip flops!

2. Becca says:

Puddle jumping and boys go together. My boy does the same thing, it’s more like puddle stomping!

3. Tia says:

Have been following for awhile, just wanted you to know I am reading. Oh, and I STILL love to play in puddles!

4. Joanie says:

Too Fun! Those geese are gorgeous, but they don’t hold a candle to those sweet Leonard boys!

5. Your boys are adorable. I loved seeing the geese too because here in AZ we never see them. Where do you buy your boys’ clothes from? I am having a hard time finding my four year old some clothes from the boys section that doesn’t have skulls all over it.

6. Ellen says:

What evocative photos… took me right back to my childhood, when I loved to jump into the puddles. Thank you, I needed a distraction tonight, much agita over at my blog.

7. Beth says:

my girls would love to join in that action. It’s been raining here in AZ the past few days (a rare occasion) and they have been in heaven. It’s been almost as good as a white Christmas for them! They get their cowgirl boots on and ask if they can go splash in the puddles. And how can I say no? It’s FUN! :)

8. Noelle says:

I love that jacket on David…too cute!

9. Deni says:

kids are great – like your blog title says…. it is the simple things….

10. Deni says:

sorry, tired brain, i meant “it is the little things”….. but it is also the simplr things that do bring them a lot of pleasure!