Would you rather…

October 18th | older posts

Eat cold cereal or delivered pizza for dinner, every night for a year???
………………………………………………………………………………………..

The winners for the baby spoon giveaway are Kim (kimmieclover@aol.com) and Carrie Haughey (carriemartha.blogspot.com). Congratulations!

1. chrissie says:

That’s tough because I really love both of those things. But I think if I ate the cold cereal every night for a year, I could still fit into my clothes at the end of it.
    Love you so much, sister. Missing you!

2. Becky says:

Hmmm, I would have to go with the cold ceral. a)there are lots of choices b) personally I don’t have to eat something hot, to feel like a meal. Plus, after a year of pizza and all that sodium I would be super puffy from retaining water! Not pretty!

3. rohanknitter says:

Cereal! As long as it can be granola. Much as love pizza, I don’t think I could eat it every night for even a couple weeks!

4. Amy says:

cold cereal for sure! especially with banana’s and blueberries mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

5. jody says:

hands down—cold cereal!!! Ate that in university and as a new mom–both times toooo tired to cook!!
    PS When you play would you rather with a seven year old boy it is little less about food and a little more about—dirt, slim, poop, skunk smells….. hee hee

6. -gwyn says:

cold cereal. More variety.

7. Jenny says:

If I had to do it for a year, I’d have to go with the cereal. I’m afraid of the intestinal discomfort I might experience if I ate pizza 365 times in a year! Plus, it would be healthier and less expensive.

8. Ellen says:

cold cereal, hands down! I love, love, love cereal. I try to set limits with myself. I only eat one bowl a day. I could easily eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I didn’t care about having a balanced diet.

9. lindsey cheney says:

i can’t believe i’m the first one to say pizza! hands down, no doubt about it, pizza!

10. Kristen says:

I am going to pick cereal – so many choices. I was a big fan of the cereal bar in college – about 20 different tubs of cereal available at every meal in the cafeteria. I agree that eating cereal would be better for the waist line :o )

11. Anonymous says:

If calories were not an issue, i would choose the pizza. I figure you could mix it up as far as toppings, sauce and “style” of pizza go, so that it wouldn’t get TOO boring.

But…i refuse to be fat, so i would have to go with the cereal. Lots of fruit options, and if you eat it with skim milk and choose a low-sugar cereal, you can hardly go wrong!

- celeste

12. baby james says:

Pizza for sure! My favorite and my husbands too. When we buy pizza we always get an extra large so we have left overs for a week, breakfast lunch and dinner. For breakfast I like it cold and the rest we toast it up in the toaster oven and sometimes it is better than it was fresh. But I do love cold ceral too. Tracy

13. lindsay mcintosh says:

definitely cold cereal =) 108 comments on your last blog, wow! thats so huge lisa! again, so creative, i love the spoons. you amaze me!

14. Shannon says:

Since this is an imaginary world where fat doesn’t exist I would say PIZZA all the way. I can’t ever say I have been sick of pizza and I’m guessing a year of the stuff would satisfy a life time of “I wish I could eat that” cravings.

15. Anonymous says:

Do you do a drawing of the names when you announce the winner

16. Lisa Leonard says:

I use a website that chooses random integers.

17. Rachel Shoemaker says:

Cold cereal! Special K with Red berries! Mmmmm! I am not a greesy foods fan:)

18. Jennifer says:

I’m with my sister, Mrs. Cheney, on this one. PIZZA!!!! hands down.

19. Amy says:

Cold Cereal for sure!

20. Karyn says:

I would pick pizza any one night, but for a whole year – cereal without a doubt. How about you???

21. Anna Willett says:

definitely pizza

22. crazymumma says:

cold cereal. I came over from Beck’s place. Your jewellery is beautiful. Love it.

Do you ever work in gold?

crazymummaatgmaildotcom

(my name is Anne)

23. Corinne says:

At first I thought, hands down, the pizza. Then I started thinking, delivered pizza from CA, maybe no. If I was still living in NY, okay then pizza every single night for a year. Living in San Diego, give me cereal!

24. Kristen Borland says:

oh gosh. neither? cold cereal…

25. kris... says:

I’d much rather eat cold cereal… more variety. Although I love pizza, it gets old after awhile… we know that from experience!

26. Jan says:

Cold cereal for sure. There are a lot of choices — by the time a year of pizza was up, I’d look like one, I think.

27. Rach the Bach says:

My son has a milk allergy, leaving out pizza, so I’d have to say cold cereal! Soy cheese wouldn’t make a very good pizza. ACK!

But if it weren’t for the milk allergy, I’d probably still say cereal because of all the choices available. Pizza can be done a few ways, but cereal is infinite!

28. Heather says:

Pizza in a heartbeat!! I L-O-V-E pizza. I eat it practically every night as it is!!

29. Robin says:

Pizza! But then I would be overly thirsty and gain weight. But I would love it. The logical choice of cereal isn’t as fun.

30. kristan says:

Oh I’d go with the cereal for sure. I love pizza but I know I’d end up 50lbs. heavier by the end of the year!