friday love {instagram}

September 21st | instagram, photography

I’m linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged to share cell phone pics. You can find me under lisaleonard on Instagram.

Wow–just glancing through these photos quickly, it really captures my life lately. It’s full of little boys, and teenage mutant turtles, target and leopard print. Fresh flowers and travel and grilled cheese. Not pictured is me falling in to bed exhausted every night–but no one wants to see that!

an orange mum–fall defined.

these two boys are my everything.

boy stuff.

car drives made better with coffee.

grilled cheese and tomato soup in savannah. yes, please.

yep.

praying over the homeowner after we helped habitat for humanity landscape her yard. very, very moving.

back in Cali. I grabbed a chocolate, oreo shake before I hopped on the freeway to get home.

did you take our style quiz? sarah helped me write it and it’s tons of fun!!

birds of a feather flock together.

i love this pic. love.

our japanese maple is turning red.

shoe love.

$5 grocery store blooms.

polka dots and leopard print. and why not throw a little turquoise in too.

he walked all the way to park, played hard, and walked all the way back. awesome.

It’s Friiiiiday. Yay! This weekend we are resting, playing a bit and heading to LA for a doctor visit for Mr. David. What are your weekend plans?

1. Christie says:

That mum picture would be great blown up! Gorgeous.

2. Hello,

thank you for using Instagram! We just released Instagram Widget to help you show your Instagram Photos on your website – http://www.instagramwidget.com

Let us know if you’ll need any help!

Instagram Widget Team

3. cindy says:

I adore those turquoise shoes! Where did you find them? Love your photos!

4. Lisa says:

You can only take pictures of your feet if you have pretty painted toes. You can always pull that off.

5. Gussy Sews says:

we are decorating our apartment Saturday, finding a new church Sunday, meeting with friends in Long Beach Sunday afternoon. and maybe putting together our baby bassinet my grandfather made? :)

6. Kelli says:

I loved taking that quiz, Lisa!

Hoping the appt. with the doc is fab!

I am having fun with my kids this weekend, decorating for fall and putting our summer clothes away, getting out sweaters, etc. I am finally ready – just in the nick of time!

I’m also going to a movie with a friend tonight – hope we don’t fall asleep!

7. Kate says:

Visiting from Life Rearranged…but I totally know who you are…you’re everywhere! Someday I’ll have one of your lovely creations. :) Your pictures are so sweet…especially love that one of you and your son. I see why you think it’s so special. Happy weekend! I look forward to following along on your blog!

8. Yvonne says:

Popping in from Life Rearranged…love your flowers photos! So nice when something so simple can brighten up our days :)

9. Adore your shoes and belt. I can not be in a bad mood if I’m wearing a little leopard. <3