inspiration sunday {pinterest}

June 12th | inspiration, pinterest

Source: None via lisaleonard on Pinterest

1 super cute paper straws for the 4th
2 oreo pops–these looks so easy!
3 wooden birdcages-perfect!
4 i heart this summer list from meg {matthias and i are working on one}
5 love these yarn lanterns. so fun

what’s inspiring you today?

1. Lori says:

LOVE the summer list! I can agree with all of them except chase a waterfall…I am unsure how to do that. Going to start a list here too!
    Lori

2. Little Mochi says:

I love this list! Thank you so much for sharing ~ Our girls will be decorating their new spaces in their room this week with those lovely yarn lanterns ;)

3. Linda J. says:

We love those OREO pops! Our fav is the mint center OREO covered with dark chocolate. YUM! I wonder if we have some in the pantry….

4. Nicole says:

I love that Summer list – it inspired me to do my own last week!

I’ve been eyeing polka dots this season, and they’re growing on me. I was inspired by them and did my Sunday Love post on polka dots today!

5. We’re doing the same thing: prepping to create our summer list. I first saw it on Jon & Kate Plus 8 years ago(before they went downhill:)) and loved the idea. We made one but didnt make it a priority to DO most of our ideas that year. This summer it will be different.
    Have a wonderful Sunday lisa!
    xo,
    Sarah

6. Loooove that chalkboard.. all ready for summer plans with ideas.

Having snack~ dangerous..

Happy Sunny Sunday.. Cool in 60′s.

7. kate says:

LOVE these ideas so much fun! Must add to my summer list that as of now is only in my head. LOL

8. Anne says:

We are making a list of things we will do when we get together with all my brothers and sisters in 3 weeks. We are going to an art festival in Denver, celebrating one of my sister’s 50th birthday and celebrating another sister’s good health following several months of chemo.

9. I love the yarn lanterns, so much fun! It makes me want to have a party and string those up above a pretty spread of delicious food!

Happy Sunday to you!

10. lisa daria says:

The strawberries are ripe and ready to be eaten – that’s what’s inspiring me today – I love the summer list, especially ‘paint’ and ‘make playdoh’ – anyone else remember making it?

11. Sarah says:

Wonderful inspiration!! We’ve started our summer list here too…I put our ideas on colorful sticky notes. We post them on the left hand side of a door in our home, and slide them over to the right when we’ve accomplished them. This has been our tradition for the last 3 summers…but I love the chalkboard idea too! And, I’ve got to try to make those paper lanterns. :)

12. Jenn says:

LOVE the idea to come up with a Summer List! Starting to male ours now!