it was a really long day today.
david and i drove south for cardiology testing to make sure he is stable for surgery.
i had a major meltdown in the doctor office-it wasn’t pretty.
but, i’ve been getting the run around and i’m tired of driving all over california
and david not getting the care and attention he needs.
and it’s no one person’s fault-it’s just tyring to coordinate lots of care providers
and today i hit my breaking point.
the good news is, as long as anesthesiology agrees, we have cardiac clearance
and can move forward with a CT scan under anesthesia tomorrow
and surgery on monday.
now time for happy thoughts!
things i’m loving…
1. pink blossoms popping up here and there
2. reminders of valentines
3. my new pink flats (target)
4. new pewter hearts and a giveaway
5. new, vintage painting of pink flowers
6. pink marshmallow hearts (and cocoa)
7…what’s making you happy today?