new to me, black jumpsuit

March 6th | what i wore wednesday, what I'm wearing

Hey friends! This week I’m wearing a JUMPSUIT. Whaat?! Black pants and a black top seem completely normal–but sew them together into a jumpsuit and it somehow seems totally different. This was stretching for me. I’m still deciding if I like way each outfit was styled. But I’m always game for trying something new.

The jumpsuit is from Target, and it’s totally comfortable. I love the idea of slipping something on, adding a cute heel and calling it a day. In fact, with a black jumpsuit, it’s really all about the accessories, right?  Simplicity is a good thing!

For this first look I paired the jumpsuit with nude heels and a couple brightly colored bangles.

Oh how I love this brass swivel necklace. It’s so timeless and simple. {And can be customized on both sides!}

Details for look 1: Jumpsuit, Target. Nude heels, Payless, Bright bracelets, My shop. Brass Swivel Necklace, My shop.

For the second look I slipped on a pair of leopard print heels. Super comfortable–but the print is fun and makes a statement.

Details for look 2: Jumpsuit, Target. Leopard print heels, Target. Ocean View Necklace, My shop. Connected Bracelet, My shop.

The last look incorporates the same scarf that I wore in my hair for yesterday’s post. I love how versatile these scarves are!!

Details for look 3: Jumpsuit, Target. Sandals, Target. Scarf, My shop. Orange bangle, flea market. Saffron Bracelet, My shop.

So what do you think? Wanna borrow my jumpsuit?

1. Hillary says:

You look amazing! That jumpsuit makes you look teeny-tiny!

Um, yes please! Not sure if it will look good on a shorie like me. But I love it on you!

3. I love this on you! It looks fabulous each way you styled it. I’m just pretty sure I could never pull off a look like this, but who knows. You gotta try it first, right?

Very well done.
    ~FringeGirl

4. Melody says:

I love it! A black jumpsuit is an awesome idea! So often, black pants joined w/ a black blouse show discrepancy in the shade/tone of black.

It looks wonderful!

5. Jessica says:

Love it!

6. Dee says:

I would have NEVER thought about wearing a jumpsuit but you have me obsessed! I need to go to Target right now!!

7. liz r. says:

The jumpsuit is super flattering on you, and I like all the ways you styled it. You’re right, it’s all about the accessories!

8. Very pretty friend! I love how you chose to wear all black to highlight your beautiful new jewelry line. VERY SMART! very classy!

Here are mine if you get a second to take a peak:

9. Michelle says:

Lisa, you always look great…i love your fashion style, so creative and fun. I saw those wedge sandals at Target the other day…I may have to go back and get them!

I recently ordered your connected bracelet in silver, and it came in the mail yesterday. Love, love, love it! Haven’t taken it off since. :)

10. That is a great look for around town running errands, etc. I might have to steal that look from you!!

11. Amber says:

It looks really nice on you, but I think you can pull of just about anything :) Howver, I must admit my first thought was….how in the world does one go to the restroom without feeling like you are completely undressing :)

12. Lisa you look amazing in all three looks. I love the heart bracelet adorable.

13. First time I come across your blog and will definitely be back. I really like all 3 looks but I really really love the sandals! I just wish the weather here in the UK wasn’t so rubbish all the time. I miss wearing sandals so much (I’m originally from Italy).

14. Yes I love jumpsuits but I find it hard to find a perfect one! This one is amazing on you :) xx