what i wore wednesday.

August 4th | what i wore wednesday

wow, wednesday again already!

i seriously could not believe all your sweet comments last week.

thank you for being so sweet!

here are a few outfits from last week-just for fun!

wiww843-custom-hand-stamped-jewelry

ruffly tunic from urban outfitters

my fave gray cardigan from target

skinny jeans from target

and tan, wedge shoes from…you guessed it! target.

then i layered few pearl necklaces with one of my fave new LLD necklaces.

wiww844-custom-hand-stamped-jewelry

cream dress from a small boutique in morro bay.

skinny jeans from target (same pair as yesterday)

open toe flats from a resale shop

aqua stone necklace (stay tune for to hear more about that one in the next week!)

and a new design that i’ll tell you more about tomorrow.

wwiw841-custom-hand-stamped-jewelry

peasant top from old navy

that same gray cardi from target

same skinny jeans from target

black flip flops from bass

aqua stone necklace (from me!)

wwiw842-custom-hand-stamped-jewelry

cream, ruffly top from small boutique in slo

brown cardi from banana republic outlet

gap jeans

sparkly brown flats with velvet bow, small boutique

pearl necklaces (me)

and that new design (again). i can’t wait to show it to you tomorrow!!

it’s my hands down fave. so excited!!

* * *

happy wednesday, friends!

link up with lindsey…what are you wearing?

1. Sharon says:

You look so adorable Lisa! Whenever I see posts from ‘what I wore Wednesday’ it makes me know I need to go shopping and get a bit more style! I think I may be stuck in a bit of a rut.

2. FunkySteph says:

Again, I love all your looks Lisa! I really need to get more inspiration to dress… Please continue posting “what I wore Wednesady”, I just love it!

3. shana says:

#1: you look adorable!
    #2: it’s 50 million degrees and HUMID here, plus i’m 7 months pregnant, so i will NOT be posting pictures of my outfits for the week!
    #3: thanks so much for the fun, surprise blog comment yesterday. i’ve been reading your blog for quite a while and ADORE the fabulous stuff you make and have prayed for your little man (who is the same age, basically, as my 3rd kiddo) and felt a little start-struck (even though i do realize you are pretty much just a normal girl!) to have had lisa leonard comment on my blog. yup, i’m a little dorky that way.
    anyhoo, happy wednesday!
    shana

4. Lisa Leonard, could you get any cuter? Seriously, :) .. I have been scouring the internet looking for that camera strap, in case anyone was wondering you can find it here http://www.sheyb.com.

5. Deb says:

Great outfits… you are gorgeous! :)

6. Karne says:

You have the most adorable outfits! I love how you layer and put different items together. Very classic!

7. Wow, you rock all those outfits.

8. Gayle says:

Darling outfits! I love the way you put outfits together.

9. Michele says:

Thanks for doing another WIWW! You have great style and jewelry…I’m adding some of your things to my birthday wish list. I’ll have to pass it on to my hubs ;) I just became a follower of your blog and I’m so glad I did. You are a breath of fresh air to this Texas girl who misses living on the west coast.

10. Margie Brown says:

Adorable as always! I don’t have a blogspot yet so I can’t link to it but I am thinking about it. Does it take alot of time to develop a blgospot and do the background up fun? Maybe I should look into it?

11. Rebecca says:

You have the cutest style ever! Love your clothes! Thanks for sharing your looks.

12. stephie says:

Yay! I hope you keep making WIWW posts!
    I can’t wait to see all of your new designs.

13. I just love the dresses over the skinny jeans. I never would have thought of that, but it’s so cute. I’m going to have to try to pull that look together for myself this fall.

14. Kathy says:

Ok, I’ve been wishing for you to create something like that aqua stone necklace and it’s here! well, almost. I can’t wait to hear about your new creations in the next week!

15. Alyssa says:

I like your cream dress/skinny jeans ensemble. Very cute!

Alyssa

16. Amanda says:

Love #1; contemplated getting those same wedges the other day…I may just have to go pick them up since they are super cute in your pic!

17. renee says:

You are so cute and I love your style. Thanks so much for sharing. I’m also a huge Target fan and love how you mix and match your pieces. I too, love a little hi/low (high end matched with low end). I’m running out later to pick up a pair of skinny jeans, you’ve inspired me to get out of my uniform of a t-shirt, shorts/skirts!!

18. Liz says:

I can’t wait to get my hands on one of your aqua stone necklaces, please tell me you will be selling them soon! Love the pictures!

19. kara s. says:

girlie!! you always look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! I am also 7 mos pregnant. its currently on its 3rd day of being 106*out here in South TX. :( I dispise August, but worse when I am pregnant (currently on #4!).

Keep the wardrobe coming. I am getting all sorts of ideas for after this baby girl comes!!

20. Love, love, love your style! I too am a curly haired gal. I love your cut. I’m always looking for a new way to cut my hair but get scared when it actually comes down to doing it. I guess I get worried that I’ll look like a brillo pad if I cut it chin length……but you sure don’t! I have hair appointment in a few weeks……maybe I’ll get brave!

Kendra aka “Domestic Princess in Training”

21. Ruth Yoder says:

Nice style! Love the clothes!

22. Philippa says:

Hi Lisa, gorgeous photos! You have such a lovely face and your style is just great! Ooooh love your shoes! As for that camera strap, it looks comfy!

What am I wearing, ugh… well…. gardening trackpants, winter jumper, oh and a lovely purple long sleeved stretchy tee! It’s winter here in NZ and I am not going anywhere today except into my garden.

I just finished my latest decorative magnet and I LOVE it… would love you to take a look if you have time; http://www.artforheart.typepad.com Big smiles…

23. Kristin says:

Great outfits! Fun twists on the same old summer stuff.

24. Melissa says:

Hey I love your blog!! I just stumbled up on it. I will be back for updates!! thanks for the posts.

25. Jessica says:

You have great taste in fashion…i look foward to WWW. Thanks for sharing!! I love your blog!!

26. Jessica says:

oops I meant WIWW (What I Wore Wed)

27. rita says:

You are the cuti-est! Please keep posting WIWW!

ok…I LOVE your tops! You rock the skinny jeans and the long tops! :)

paige

29. Aimee says:

pretty! i love your photos! …..lovely camera..
    aimee

30. M.O.T.B says:

I love that you wore the same jeans two days in a row! You rock! Love the layered necklace look!

31. Justine says:

Totally cute wedges from Target! I’ve been looking for a pair of wedges :)

Justine

32. Sarah says:

Cannot wait to see your new design tomorrow!!! I love to read your posts! :)

33. Gussy says:

…i have such a gorgeous friend! :]

34. teresa says:

Okay Sweet Girl!
    That last outfit is a killer!
    Love it!
    Love it!
    You have such a sweet romantic/and HIP style!
    And your HAIR!
    OH!
    YOUR hair!
    Makes your outfits!
    Do you dress up like that EVERyDAY!!!!
    OMGoodness!
    Makes me feel like a HAGgY girl!
    You are ADORABLE Lisa!
    And that’s a BIG ole lens I see there on that Camera!
    Kisses to YOU!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

35. Ok… will you be my shopping buddy? I’ll buy the starbucks and carry the bags :)

36. MelissaF says:

Seriously, the cutest outfits I’ve ever seen! These are right up my alley, but it seems I can never find stuff like this for myself.

37. Melissa says:

Um Lisa…is it possible that you look this cute every day? Adorable. Stylish. Funky. You are too cute. You are inspiring me to be more stylish…I’m going shopping now!

38. Keshet says:

I am newly OBSESSED with these posts-it’s so fun to see what other people are wearing!

39. kim says:

Love, love, love the first outfit (makes me want to drop everything now and go shopping), and now I have to go to your website to check out the pearl necklaces in the last pic. Did you combine several for that look? Thanks!

40. Kelly says:

I really, really, really want those sparkly flats w/ the bows. Swoon. Who makes them?

41. Lindsey I says:

So the tan target wedges? I found them in my size (not easy to do! I wear an 11!) on sale for 6 bucks!!! Only, I couldn’t walk in them with Bad Foot. Boo. I wanted to buy them just to look at them, but realized thats kind of dumb. Glad you can rock them instead!! PS I miss you!!

42. Daniele says:

Lisa,
    Are you going to sell the pearl necklaces you are wearing in the last photo???? I need some ASAP!!! This is exactly what I am looking for to “enhance” my other Lisa Leonard necklace! Pretty PLEASE!!!

43. Lauren says:

Love your outfits! I think I am really going to love the aqua stone necklace! Is the cherry one still available?

44. Michelle says:

I love love love your style! The urban outfitters dress with the cardigan and skinny jeans was by far my favorite!

45. Kylie says:

How do you manage to take such nice photos of yourself??? Please share the love and let us know! Also, I don’t think the Target stores in Australia have as nice a range of clothes as you guys seem to have over there. Great finds.

46. Jean M says:

Love the ruffly tunic from Urban Outfitters…..I wish I could find that one! :)

47. TidyMom says:

Lisa I LOVE all the outfits…….but my fav is the first one, did you get that tunic from Urban Outfitters recently? I can’t find it on their site?

I loved my skinny jeans and boots in the winter…….but I haven’t worn them yet this summer (WAY too hot here) but I would like these looks for fall!

48. Sara Sophia says:

I keep reading all your old posts and feeling like you should live next door or something. My beloved Arianne has come back from your Incourage Beach House gathering telling me you are EXACTLY the kindred spirit I KNEW you were…aside from my intimidation by your fabulous hairz :P

I love your outfits. And seriously am considering actually managing to get dressed during the week if only so I can link up over at The Pleated Poppy and play this “Week of Style” game too <3

Lisa? i cannot wait to one day meet you <3