what i wore wednesday

June 29th | what i wore wednesday

it’s wednesday, which probably means i’m linking up with lindsey for some fashion inspiration!

this is an outfit i wore to the workshop. wide leg jeans, anthropologie. sheer, polka dot top, target {5 years ago}, black tank, local shop. black wedges, old navy. play every day necklace, my shop.

although i lean toward solids in my clothing {it’s easier to mix and match} i love to mix in some polka dots, florals or a stripe now and then. are you drawn to any kind of print in your wardrobe?

1. Amy F says:

Stripes! I Love Stripes! You look super cute btw! ;)

2. Laine says:

Definitely drawn to polka dots and stripes as well. I am so much of a “solids” girl too…and black. I wear lots of black and jean as well. That’s why these “What I wore Wednesdays” are good for me…I need inspiration!

3. Beautiful!

I’m more of plain.. tough to see myself more in style look.

4. debbie says:

I love polka dots, but more for my kiddos than me. Big & colorful! I love this one – polka dots pretty subdued – I could totally wear that!

5. Ali says:

I’m not necessarily drawn to certain patterns or colors, more to flowy tops & skinny bottoms since I’m apple shaped. I like lots of variation in color & pattern (except yellows, oranges, etc.). Cute top, btw!

6. Megan Lane says:

florals!! i’m actually wearing a floral top today :)

7. Anita Moss says:

I’m a solid person (did i just say that) also but I’ve been trying to add some color in my wardrobe so the bohemian prints appeal to me usually under a little cardigan (in a color), with capri jeans or long jeans. I love black which most people don’t really like so to try to get away from that has been hard for me. I love what I wore Wednesday btw, it gets me out of the box. thanks for your blog Lisa

8. Franchesca says:

beautiful :) I love the dark jeans with those adorable shoes!! Lately I am drawn to vintage prints. Thank God for Target!!

9. Linda Z says:

I love wide leg jeans! The wedges are perfect with them! ;)

10. Very cute! Love your jeans.

11. Wendy Orme says:

Came by from LMM, however I follow your blog anyway…love the black blouse!

12. Carrie L. says:

Stopping bye from LMM! SO glad she sent me! I love your outfit, very cute, esp. those wedges!

13. Allegra says:

I think I need you to go shopping with me some time :)

14. Sara says:

Hi there! LMM sent me your way! New to blogging and loving yours! I just signed up to recieve your updates. This outfit is super cute, but I have to say – the slimplicity of the necklace makes the outfit!!!

15. Rose says:

I stopped by from LMM…love the polka dot blouse BTW !!!

16. Sophie says:

lovely! i used to have a blouse like that.

17. Kelly says:

I definitely love polka does & your shirt this week is darling! I wore a black & white polka dot dress to work today, great minds think alike!

18. Lea Culp says:

So cute and sassy! I love it! Sorry I haven’t been around much lately. My took became seriously ill two weeks ago and my world has been spinning ever since. It’s nice to be visiting around blogland this evening. Blessings to you!

19. Aubri says:

Stopping by from LMM :)

20. Nicole says:

Stopping by from LMM!!

21. Stacy Rivera says:

Awwww, seeing this pics make me wish I would have worn regular clothes today…I can wear either scrubs or regular and more often than not I wear scrubs just b/c it’s easier…but to be honest wearing regular clothes makes me feel better about myself, so I think Thursday will be a regular day…lol….love your style….so glad I was told by LMM to stop by and see ya…Love what I see….Now off to look at the stuff at your shop….cheers!!!!

Stacy

22. Jadie says:

So, I just clicked over from LMM but I have been spying your shop for sometime now, I have been leaving the window up on your shop so hopefully my husband will stumble upon it. ;) But anyway, I love the polka-dots!

23. melody says:

you are always so darling. I look forward to seeing what you wear. Right now my favorites are stripes, florals and polka dots…

24. Stopping by from LMM! I love your what I wore posts- they are always fun and fresh!

25. Sarah says:

I just noticed your haircut…shorter for the summer? Looks great!!!

26. Kim Ogden says:

Here from LMM. you are darling and i love your blog!

27. Anne says:

I seem to have lots of variations of black & white sundresses. I do have lots of colorful things too…so…it’s a toss up.

28. Love! You are always so put together Lisa. I need you to come dress me…