what i’m wearing {i love skirts}

June 5th | what I'm wearing

I definitely think this summer is going to be all about skirts–so easy, so feminine! I love it.

Skirt, TJ Maxx. Sandals, American Eagle Outfitters. White tee, Target. Denim Jacket, Gap. Bits of my heart bracelet, my shop. Turquoise stones necklace, coming to my shop Tuesday! Yay!

After today, the boys have 7 more days of school. I’m counting down to summer! Lazy mornings, no homework, sunshine and the beach–here we come!

1. You are so stinkin’ cute! Oh my goodness, Lisa!

2. Jenn says:

Those shoes looks adorable and comfy! I have been waiting not patiently =) for that necklace! I cannot wait!! Love it!

3. molly says:

LOVE that skirt!! oh so fabulous!!

4. Great look! I’ve been trying to wear a denim shirt with some of my outfits but it gets too darn hot! :)

5. Linda says:

Lisa, do you by chance know where I can purchase a jewelry stamping kit? My son really wants to give it a try. He already makes necklace, earrings and bracelets. Can you give me any ideas? I checked at Michaels and Beverly’s but they had nothing. Thanks so much. Linda

6. Christie says:

I need that necklace! Hope you have plenty, lol.

7. bettyann says:

you look great..saw on pinterest the same type of outfit…east meets the pacific….

8. Mary Beth says:

You are so cute, Lisa! I’m especially loving those sandals. Please keep the outfit inspiration coming!

9. Here another 24 days before summervacation, we are counting down to…love the long skirts…I buy a long black dress last week, love it!

10. Priscila says:

Those sandals look sooo comfy!

11. Love this outfit! The skirt/denim jacket combo is so classic. You look great!

12. karen says:

Perfect look! I am crazy over the pockets on the skirt—so fabulous! You know how to put it all together : )

13. Celeste says:

I have those same sandals — wearing them right now, actually!

I’m in love with skirts myself – so girlie in a house full of boys!

15. Laura says:

Love that outfit! I adore maxi skirts and jean jackets!

16. Marilyn says:

Soo cute.. I love your skirt.. Pretty denim jacket too;)) Very seasonal and fun… Beutiful blog you have here, very inspirational.. Stopping in via the pleated poppy – WIWW and would LOVE for you to please link / share your post via my linky party – Mannequin Monday happening pweease – the link is http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com/2012/06/mannequin-mondays-you-wear-it-best-diy.html#comment-form sincere thanks and appreciation, wishing you a beautiful day ~xo.. Marilyn