what i’m wearing {layers, yay!}

November 28th | what I'm wearing

Hey friends! It’s Wednesday and I’m linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for some fashion inspiration. It’s finally cool enough for some layers–yay! I’m hoping it stays cool for a while.

I’m kind of obsessed with these boots. They seem to go with everything and they’re super comfortable.

I’m layered up with a tee shirt, sweater, denim jacket and scarf. Cozy!

Have you seen our new hidden pearl bracelet? So sweet.

Black pants with ankle zipper, Target. Black tee, Old Navy. Brown booties, Steve Madden. Gray sweater, Target. Denim jacket, Gap. Floral scarf, Forever 21. Hidden pearl bracelet, my shop. Once I got home I layered on my favorite sweats and slippers. I love a cozy evening!

Are you layering today? What’s your favorite piece to layer on?

1. FringeGirl says:

Love this. I’m pinning it!

~FringeGirl

2. Patty says:

You are just so beautiful. I would have never thought to pair those boots w/ that outfit – it looks perfect!!

You are so creative.

Have a blessed day,
    Patty (fanta4two.com)

3. Joy says:

You look lovely! I especially love the scarf and the denim jacket!

4. AnnieO says:

You don’t know me – although I feel like I kind of know you through your blog, but I’m not a weirdo (although my kids might sometimes tell you differently) ;) – I just wanted to tell you that you look lovely today! Have a wonderful day!

5. Bobbie says:

You are just adorable and inspiring. I saw a floral scarf like this at Target but didnt get it…. Im so unsure of what to really do with a scarf and what goes with what…. but now I will confidently go back and get that scarf and hope to look as cute as you!! And yeah for cold weather. hoping it stays here (in south La) for a while too!!

6. Jean says:

Great outfit idea. Trying to find some short boots that work for me!

7. Anne says:

No layers here…it’s breezy and cooler than I expected today…but too warm for more than one layer. Wish it was cold enough for more.

8. Kristen says:

Love the outfit. I wear lots of leggings and booties in the winter. By the way, the hair color really makes your eyes pop!

9. Megan says:

I love this outfit! The booties are fantastic. Are they these ones? http://www.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=96156&np=261

Me thinks I need to look like Lisa! :)

10. Heather says:

You look so beautiful Lisa – your eyes are so bright in these pictures, and I just love fall layers!

The zipper black pants = fabulous! If they make them in short length I so want them! Love the way they look with the M booties too :)

12. Jo says:

Lisa, I’m sure you’ve been told before but you can’t take a bad photo. Love your style.