what i’m wearing {red and rust}

August 29th | what I'm wearing

I’m linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy for some fashion inspiration. Lately I am loving red and rust. It’s kind of a fun, different combination for fall. I took these pics before I colored my hair last week.

Skirt, purchased in England last summer. But here’s a similar skirt. Striped top, H&M. Red heels, Poetic License. Rosette necklace, Allora Handmade. Bracelets, from our heartfelt collection {available in boutiques and hopefully soon online!}

These are my happy shoes. It’s really hard to wear these shoes and be in a bad mood. Do you have a favorite piece of clothing that always makes you smile?

1. April says:

I have always loved your hair but I really like it dark. You are lucky to have those curls!

2. Christie says:

Like those pleats! And, those shoes? Totally love.

Is that before or after your new hair color?

4. I love this outfit SO much! I actually tried to buy those shoes, but they are all out. So sad. Love em. This may sound really corny, but you are totally my fashion inspiration. My daughter and I have fun looking through all your pictures and then trying to create outfits from my closet. So thanks for sharing with us!
    ~FringeGirl
    thedomesticfringe.com

5. Love that navy shirt paired with this rust skirt… looks great! Skirts in general make me happy :)

6. Awww, those heels are so pretty and so is your rosette necklace!
    Visiting from The Pleated Poppy!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

7. kristi says:

gorgeous! I’m digging the dark hair on you! and I’m hopelessly in love with the create bracelet!!!! xo

8. Maya says:

I just got the “let your light shine bracelet” and love it….and now I love the “create” bracelet. Where can I find that one? I am an art teacher, and that might have to be by new uniform bracelet. :)
    PS. I can’t own too many of your pieces. <3

9. Chioma says:

lovely fall transition look!

Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

10. Kathleen Drey says:

Lisa,

You’re so darn cute. Your one of my favorite bloggers. YOU INSPIRE ME EVERYDAY. Love, KD

11. Beth says:

Thank you, Lisa, you have changed my life!

12. Rachel says:

Love this outfit, as soon as i saw it on WIWW i knew i had to comment. the colours are beautiful and i have the same shoes but in tan. they are probably one of my favourites! :) you look stunning and i absolutely adore your hair!xx

13. I just love your hair color!! It is absolutely beautiful!! And looks great with your cute outfit!!

14. Angie Ulseth says:

Oh, I love the “create” bracelet. Wearing it would be a daily inspiration. Will that ever be available online? I don’t live near any of the stores listed on the map.