what i’m wearing {vintage florals}

May 26th | what I'm wearing

This outfit was colorful and happy. I picked up the yellow wedges at kohl’s for $15 {they were in sale and I had a $10 kohl’s cash coupon}. They finished off the outfit perfectly–even though I have this strange little spot on my ankle where they rubbed. I guess they’ll take a little breaking in.

Green floral skirt, Anthropologie. Green tee, Target. Denim jacket, Gap. Yellow wedges, Kohls. Meadow bracelet, Heartfelt by Lisa Leonard Designs.

It’s Saturday {whoohoo!} and I’m currently sitting here in my jammies, sipping coffee and working up the motivation to do some serious cleaning and purging in the boys’ room today. What are your weekend plans?

Yard clean-up so the beds are ready for mulch! Do you find it difficult to walk in wedges? I have a pair by Daisy Fuentes and I feel like I walk funny every time I wear them.

• Lisa Leonard says:

If wedges are too high I can’t do it–but I can do about a 4″ wedge with a 1-2″ platform.

LOVE the shoes. But I must comment on the green tea and the 80s-inspired knot on the side – love it! You look great.

3. melody says:

What an adorable outfit! My plans are helping our daughter, son in law and grandson move into our guest cabin this weekend before their BIG move at the end of July to do full time mission work in Austria. I am going to soak up as much family time as I can until then! Lots of campfires/smores and lawn games!!!!

4. katie says:

Is that a current Anthropology skirt? (Please say no…lol)

5. katie says:

Phewww. I was about to be out some money.

6. Lisa says:

Colors look great on you.

7. Lisa, that outfit is darling!! I love those shoes so much, I just clicked your link and bought them on Kohls.com….they are on sale so I don’t feel so bad…haha!

8. Tonya says:

Love the outfit and the yellow shoes! Gotta love Kohl’s cash.

We’re just hanging at home this weekend, doing work around the house and relaxing :)

9. Anne says:

It’s supposed to rain here so I got my walk/bike ride in early…when the rain starts I will have a West Wing marathon…hahah I am working my way through Season 6. I miss that show! Like Katie above…my first thought was to go to the Anthro website looking for that skirt…I too am glad it’s not available…because I don’t have to talk myself out of it. hahah