What I’m Wearing {vintage fun}

July 25th | jewelry, what I'm wearing

It’s Wednesday and I’m linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy for some fashion inspiration.

The other day I just pulled a few things out of my closet and put them together. Fancy dress, sure, why not? With cowboy boots, of course!

Maybe because I’m in a creative work environment I feel I can be more creative with my clothing? I’m not sure if cowboy boots in July are acceptable, but I went with it.

Dress, Salvage Life {love love love her blog and shop!!}. Cowboy boots, Ruby Rose. Bangles, thrifted. Meadow Bracelet, our Heartfelt line.

1. Lisa says:

Well…it works! Are there different boots for skirts and dresses? Because mine never look good with skirts, I try, but never make it out of my bedroom with them on.

2. i just love the sterling high in the sky necklace, it fits my love of stars as well as my grandson noah!!

3. Carol says:

I’ve fallen in love with the “bits of my heart” bracelet. Such fun, jewelery with lots of meaning! Thank you.

4. Pam says:

Love the cowboy boots with the dress!

That is an amazing dress and I think if you want to wear cowboy boots in July than you should. You definitely pulled it off!

paige

Lovin’ Ruby Rose! Thought you’d like today’s What I Made Wednesday project…

7. Leesa says:

Loved all the necklaces, this is a must christmas shopping place.

8. Kelly says:

You just missed Calgary Stampede but cowboy boots (and hats) in July are practically a requirement. Even better with a dress!

9. I like to consider myself the Queen of Cow Girl Boots…and I must say, those are awesome boots! You have the best style. I always look forward to seeing your “What I’m Wearing” posts!
    Happy Friday and I hope you have a fun weekend with your sweet boys.