I’m grouping items leftover from my last Open House and marking them down. I figure, you have to buy Christmas gifts and this is easy for me! Email me if you’re interested. Also, leave a comment and let me know if there is any specific item you’d like to see in bulk and I’ll try to do another post next week.
1. 5 pairs of earrings for SOLD. A mix of sterling and gold-filled. So fun!!
2. Sterling tag bracelet 7 1/4″ ‘Happy’ and two keyrings. Very sweet! SOLD
3. Three stamped necklaces as pictured. SOLD. What a deal!
4. Two wood pendants with vintage pics sealed on top. One ‘dear friend’ sterling disc with freshwater pearl. All strung on 18″ leather cord. $75
5. One necklace on 24″ gold-filled chain with french pendant, one brass necklace (20″)with vintage tooled pendant. One chunky bracelet with vintage locket. SOLD