So you I have to share 7 random, (crazy, humiliating, funny) facts about myself. Here goes…
!. I started listening to county music because my ex-boyfriend hated it, then I got hooked.
2. I sucked my thumb until i was ten years old, now I chew gum all the time (2 pieces at a time)–what would freud say about that?!
3. When I read a book, I get so hooked in and addicted that I literallly can’t put it down. Although I love to, I rarely read right now because the boys need so much attention. So, I guess I read blogs instead
4. As imperfect as it is, most of the time I feel really good about my post-baby body.
5. I hardly ever wore jewelry before I started making it–now I wear it all the time (obviously!!)
6. I’m not a good cook, I like REALLY simple things to prepare, that taste hard to make.
7. We don’t have an antennea so we get no TV, but we watch movies EVERY night (netflix is making NO money on this family!)
Now I have no more secrets Thanks for all the interest in the necklaces I posted earlier in the week–I’m going to try to post some really fun earrings later tonight. Have a great Saturday!