all-day photo shoot

October 25th | jewelry, photography, san luis obispo

yesterday, part of our team spent the day at flying caballos–a beautiful property near our workshop. we took lots and lots of pictures.

we’re about to launch a new, improved website. it’s going to be so beautiful!

the place is so beautiful, it feels like you’re miles from anywhere.

we refueled by chowing down on chipotle. i love their barbacoa tacos. and that handsome guy there {my husband} did you know he’s the business brain behind lisa leonard designs? yeah, he’s amazing.

actually our whole team–managers, production team, customer service are incredible. and fun.

i can’t wait to tell you more! soon, i promise!!

are you signed up for our newsletter? we are about to introduce some of our holiday line! sign up here.

1. Marie says:

My heart almost burst at the words: holiday line!

2. Cilla says:

I love your website now, can’t imagine loving it more but I’m sure I will! The photo shoot looked like it was a lot of fun! Can’t wait to see the holiday line.

3. jennifer Camplin says:

love love love.

Can’t wait to see what’s new!!

4. Lesley says:

Wow looks amazing….can’t wait to see the results!

5. Andrea Case says:

This is a late question regarding you request for questions on a “what I wore Wednesday” a while ago. How much weight have you lost? You look terrific. I have gained some weight recently. I am struggling to get motivated to lose it. I want to snack all the time. Your outfits look so great, and I want to fit back into all my cute clothes without buying new ones. Any suggestions?

6. Michelle says:

Lisa,
    I just have to say that your creativity and fun inspire me everyday and are always a bright spot in my morning :) Love Love Love how genius you all are!

7. Gorgeous! Can’t wait to see the new site. I have a number of your designs pinned on my want list.

Love your funky style-just goes to show that being a mom diesn’t mean you have to ‘gi ve up’ :)

8. Nicole says:

Can’t wait to see what changes you’re making :)

I’m a newsletter newbie and love it! Thanks. Looks like the photo shoot was a fun time!!!!

10. Kristy says:

Ah, Falcons are my favorite! I’m sure the photos with it turned out great. :)

11. Kim says:

YAY! Can’t wait to see the new line!

12. New line? Oh Lisa….you make my heart sing!:)

13. Amanda says:

That looks like so much fun! Can’t wait to see the new website!

14. Anne says:

Looking forward to seeing what’s new.

15. can’t wait to see the website, these photos look great!

16. I LOVE this post! Its great to see a bit of the “behind the scenes” of such an amazing company! can’t wait to see the new website! And so excited you used the super rad car for the photo shoot!

17. SusanC says:

Great picture of your hubby! CANNOT wait to see the holiday line – you are amazing!

18. Ashley says:

The new site looks great! Love the pics from the shoot!

19. Have a Merry Christmass guys! :)