what i wore wednesday

January 18th | what i wore wednesday

It’s Wednesday and I’m linking up with Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy for some fashion inspiration!

Above, lately it’s all about layers. The mornings are very chilly and the weather warms up quite a bit by noon. Olive blouse and cream sweater, both Target. Rust skinny cords and denim jacket, both Gap. My grandmother’s locket.
Bracelet, my shop. Heels, thrifted for $2!
Birdie blouse, gray sweater, black bomber jacket, and gray wedges, all Target. Skinny jeans, Limited via TJ Maxx {only $16–I think I might back for another pair!} Scarf, Anthropologie

I see boots in my future–there is rain in the forecast this week!

These outfits look like they’re so comfy to wear all day long! You look so great, Lisa!

Wanted to say that my What I Made Wednesday continues last week’s Family Rules Project that people have taken an interest in. Here’s the link to Part 2 of 3:

2. Amanda says:

$2 for a pair of cute heels! What a steal!

3. Tracy says:

Seriously sweet deal on those shoes! I LOVE what I wore Wednesdays :-) . (I think I commented the same last week, but heck, I’ll just come here each week and tell you that) ;-) . That black bomber jacket is . . . .well . . .. the bomb! (oh man, bad, I know.) Is it a recent Target item??
    Have a great week!

4. Kay says:

You seriously have the best style ever! Can you take us on a tour of your home too?!

5. Keri says:

I just want you to know, I recently began participating in WIWW…and it’s because of YOU! :) I love your style, you inspire me all the time. I don’t even remember how I found you and your blog, but I’m so glad I did. Thank you for being you.

6. Alyssa says:

My daughter just got those gray Target shoes–very cute!

7. Lisa, you look fabulous!! Your dedication & hard work is definitely paying off. Do you notice a difference in how you feel? I’m considering it…

8. Kristen516 says:

I love the outfits you put together. Unfortunately, my Target doesn’t seem to have the same clothes you seem to find (East Coast/West Coast maybe).

Wish I could get myself to try a pair of skinny jeans.

You look great!

9. Gussy Sews says:

LISA those colors are gorgeous!!!!! love the teal and mustard combo ;D and your shoes… pretty dang cute! ♥

10. Kelly J. R. says:

Very cute outfits! The first one is very slimming – unless you lost weight. Maybe it’s the red cords… either way, you look great!

11. Love seeing green in your photos (so white here) and great inspiration outfits :-)

12. cindy says:

I always love your outfits. You’ve inspired me to shop at Target more (they should be a sponsor for you!). I always get so lost though in their clothing department- between the juniors and womens sections and all the racks. I love both your Target sweaters and adore the birdie blouse- what Target brands are those? And what is your Target shopping strategy- how do you find such cute pieces to pair together in a large store?

13. Christy B says:

You look great as usual!

14. Megan Lane says:

love those skinny cords!

15. Becky Jackman says:

You need to do a tutorial (video??) on how to tie your scarf! you always have them so cute!

16. kristen says:

love the birdie blouse . . . & i’ve been meaning to mention how much i like your new auburn-ish hair color — it becomes you!! :)

17. Mimi says:

Is your teal birdie top a recent find?

18. Julie says:

Girl, you are looking so good! Love, love, love your style, and I completely agree that you need to show us clueless girls out there how to tie a scarf like Lisa! Your blog is so happy and lovely, thank you! BTW I totally bought those cute gray wedges, after seeing them on you!

19. Mimi says:

So cute!!! Thank you.:)

20. Lisa, You have adorable style. Love all of your looks!!! Very classic! Love those wedges. Heading to Target tomorrow. Need those shoes.

21. Keshet Starr says:

Love the yellow!

22. jessica gardo says:

Hi Lisa! Jessica from HHI, SC… ;0) love ur outfits always love ur sense of style. Wanted to tell u I got engaged over Christmas… Yay !!! and want to wear one of ur necklaces in my wedding…. With pearl and hearts… ;0) also do u make men sized rings? Love, Jessica

23. Melaina25 says:

Rust is so on trend right now and it looks great on you!

I hope you’ll stop by and link-up with What I Wore Wednesday, too!

24. Janelle says:

Adorable, like always!

Janelle

25. Becky says:

Love the 2nd outfit especially!! And you look great…SouthBeach obviously does a body good. Good for you!

26. Christy says:

I would put them on the special cheesecake that I am making my sweet husband of 28 years for Valentine’s Day. He is the LOVE of my life!